Being a responsible pet owner is much more than just providing adequate water, food and shelter for your pet. Domestic pets are completely dependent on their owners for their well being. A.R.F.Animal Rescue Foundation is dedicated to ensuring our adopters and our communities are or become responsible pet owners. Below are important articles about being a responsible pet owner to reference throughout the long life of your pet.
- Microchipping Your Pet FAQs
- Annual Pet Care Costs
- Choosing a Veterinarian
- People Foods to Avoid Feeding Your Pet
- Toxic and Non-Toxic Plants List
- General Dog Care
- Tips for the First 30 days of Dog Adoption
- Introducing a New Dog to the Pack
- DIY Obedience Training
- The Benefits of Crate Training
- How Much Exercise Does a Dog Need Every Day?
- Dog Grooming Tips
- Re-Housetraining Your Adult Dog
- The Signs of a Sick Dog and What to Do