A.R.F. Pet ID:16948209 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Hi! I’m Heather. Named after Conan Gray’s song Heather, I’m cool, calm, and am the cat the others wish they could be. I’m curious but cautious and may be a little shy at first. But after I warm up, I’m sweet as can be. I don’t love to be held but still like to spend time with my people by sitting next to them on the couch or wherever they may be. I love being pet and playing 24/7- you can often find me carrying my toys around the house. From the laser pointer to the feather wand to mice and balls, I truly love all the toys! Will you be my forever family?
Favorite toy: pom-pom balls
You can find me: exploring the house- I’m almost always out and about!
Favorite activity: using the cardboard scratching pad (and occasionally falling asleep on it after I use it)
Favorite nap place: curled up on the couch on top of a blanket
Heather is a 10 week old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Heather's adoption fee is $150. If you are interested in meeting Heather, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Heather
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black and White
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: JC
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!